Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Southampton, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19277 GBP / PLN
Do you live in Southampton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 54% cheaper than in Southampton (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,900 in Southampton you would need to make just about £2,250 (11,670 zł) in Białystok.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Rioja costs ARS $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)