Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Southampton, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00005 GBP / IDR
Do you live in Southampton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 59% cheaper than in Southampton (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £5,000 in Southampton you would need to make just about £2,045 (Rp 40,763,820) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Macao costs 31 Pataca (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Laguna Niguel, California costs $23,000 (about 6 hours ago)