Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Southampton, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00049 GBP / IQD
Do you live in Southampton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 52% cheaper than in Southampton (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £5,900 in Southampton you would need to make just about £2,834 (5,799,464 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vijayawada costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagpur costs ₨180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)