Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Southampton, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00103 GBP / CLP
Do you live in Southampton? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 30% cheaper than in Southampton (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £5,100 in Southampton you would need to make just about £3,577 (CH$3,479,534) in Antofagasta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £9 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huancayo costs S/. 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Tegucigalpa costs L 9,674 (about 3 hours ago)