Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin vs Sofia, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00298 BGN / XOF
Do you live in Sofia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 22% more expensive than in Sofia (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 4,023 лв (1,350,748 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300 лв in Sofia.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $164 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs Mex$ 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)