Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia vs Sofia, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03371 BGN / GMD
Do you live in Sofia? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 22% more expensive than in Sofia (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 3,542 лв (105,071 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900 лв in Sofia.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 4.99 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$110 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Silkeborg costs kr50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)