Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Skopje, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.473 MKD / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 783 prices entered by 78 different people.
Do you live in Skopje? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% more expensive than in Skopje (Macedonia)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lleida costs €500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 4 hours ago)