Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Singapore
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 56%|
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 SGD / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 9,159 prices entered by 1,587 different people.
Do you live in Singapore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 62% cheaper than in Singapore
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require SGD $8,900 in Singapore you would need to make just about SGD $3,365 (﷼ 84,833,962) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (38 minutes ago)