Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Singapore
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 SGD / IRR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 9,435 prices entered by 1,578 different people.
Do you live in Singapore? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 65% cheaper than in Singapore
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require SGD $9,200 in Singapore you would need to make just about SGD $3,196 (﷼ 100,450,932) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)