Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Singapore
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,960 prices entered by 1,105 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.588 SGD / EUR
Do you live in Singapore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 38% cheaper than in Singapore
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require SGD $8,200 in Singapore you would need to make just about SGD $5,083 (€3,201) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨1,333 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)