Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Singapore
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,527 prices entered by 1,111 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.615 SGD / EUR
Do you live in Singapore? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 34% cheaper than in Singapore
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require SGD $8,800 in Singapore you would need to make just about SGD $5,776 (€3,575) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)