Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Singapore
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,126 prices entered by 1,153 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.611 SGD / EUR
Do you live in Singapore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 36% cheaper than in Singapore
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require SGD $8,100 in Singapore you would need to make just about SGD $5,151 (€3,198) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)