Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Singapore
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,935 prices entered by 1,092 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.598 SGD / EUR
Do you live in Singapore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 36% cheaper than in Singapore
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require SGD $9,600 in Singapore you would need to make just about SGD $6,145 (€3,845) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Calgary costs C$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €24,000 (about 3 hours ago)