Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Singapore
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,933 prices entered by 1,121 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.618 SGD / EUR
Do you live in Singapore? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 35% cheaper than in Singapore
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require SGD $8,900 in Singapore you would need to make just about SGD $5,814 (€3,594) in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)