Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Singapore
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,955 prices entered by 1,105 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02275 SGD / RUB
Do you live in Singapore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 65% cheaper than in Singapore
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require SGD $9,300 in Singapore you would need to make just about SGD $3,240 (руб 142,410) in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (33 minutes ago)