Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Singapore
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,341 prices entered by 1,039 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20360 SGD / CNY
Do you live in Singapore? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 58% cheaper than in Singapore
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require SGD $9,500 in Singapore you would need to make just about SGD $4,011 (元19,699) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)