Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Singapore
|Personal Care||- 59%|
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02076 SGD / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 8,566 prices entered by 1,690 different people.
Do you live in Singapore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 67% cheaper than in Singapore
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (about 2 hours ago)