Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Singapore
|Personal Care||- 49%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.33015 SGD / MYR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,052 prices entered by 1,153 different people.
Do you live in Singapore? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 54% cheaper than in Singapore
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)