Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates vs Singapore
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.36328 SGD / AED
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,777 prices entered by 438 different people.
Do you live in Singapore? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 16% cheaper than in Singapore
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨231 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)