Cost of living in Bryansk, Russia compared to Singapore
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,921 prices entered by 1,104 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02283 SGD / RUB
Do you live in Singapore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bryansk (Russia) is 68% cheaper than in Singapore
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require SGD $8,300 in Singapore you would need to make just about SGD $2,675 (руб 117,171) in Bryansk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)