Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Singapore
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,142 prices entered by 1,117 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01984 SGD / KGS
Do you live in Singapore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 65% cheaper than in Singapore
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require SGD $9,300 in Singapore you would need to make just about SGD $3,259 (164,233 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)