Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Singapore
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,880 prices entered by 1,036 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00044 SGD / MGA
Do you live in Singapore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require SGD $16,250 in Singapore you would need to make just about SGD $7,145 (16,172,302 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)