Cost of living in Yantai, China vs Silkeborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.952 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Silkeborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 66% cheaper than in Silkeborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr50,000 in Silkeborg you would need to make just about kr17,104 (17,972元) in Yantai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huancayo costs S/. 700 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Tegucigalpa costs L 9,674 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,009 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Barranquilla costs COL$3,500 (about 3 hours ago)