Cost of living in Toulouse, France vs Silkeborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.436 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Silkeborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 42% cheaper than in Silkeborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr48,000 in Silkeborg you would need to make just about kr28,037 (€3,770) in Toulouse.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 80TL (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lida costs 15 BYN (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $760 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)