Cost of living in Srinagar, India vs Silkeborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08266 DKK / INR
Do you live in Silkeborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 78% cheaper than in Silkeborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr48,000 in Silkeborg you would need to make just about kr10,416 (₨126,005) in Srinagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trujillo costs S/. 12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jaipur costs ₨30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Daegu costs ₩2,033,000 (about 3 hours ago)