Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Silkeborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.952 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Silkeborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 41% cheaper than in Silkeborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr55,000 in Silkeborg you would need to make just about kr32,604 (34,236元) in Shanghai.
Prices recently added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Maputo costs 500 MT (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in Kingston costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuluá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)