Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Silkeborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.892 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Silkeborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 70% cheaper than in Silkeborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr47,000 in Silkeborg you would need to make just about kr14,227 ($b15,941) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $168 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 180 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)