Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina vs Silkeborg, Denmark
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06571 DKK / ARS *
Do you live in Silkeborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 83% cheaper than in Silkeborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr48,000 in Silkeborg you would need to make just about kr8,308 (ARS $126,448) in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Manaus costs R$ 7 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cuiabá costs R$ 68,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 19TL (about 4 hours ago)