Cost of living in Nanchang, China vs Silkeborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.954 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Silkeborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 66% cheaper than in Silkeborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr53,000 in Silkeborg you would need to make just about kr17,867 (18,735元) in Nanchang.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs Mex$ 36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,110 (about 4 hours ago)