Cost of living in Meerut, India vs Silkeborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08346 DKK / INR
Do you live in Silkeborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 60% cheaper than in Silkeborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr47,000 in Silkeborg you would need to make just about kr19,027 (₨227,960) in Meerut.
Prices recently added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Maputo costs 500 MT (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in Kingston costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuluá costs COL$12,000 (about 2 hours ago)