Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Silkeborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,020 prices entered by 354 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.437 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Silkeborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 42% cheaper than in Silkeborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr51,000 in Silkeborg you would need to make just about kr29,456 (€3,961) in Madrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cambridge costs £40 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asunción costs 29,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 3 hours ago)