Cost of living in Lijiang City, China vs Silkeborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.952 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Silkeborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 59% cheaper than in Silkeborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr54,000 in Silkeborg you would need to make just about kr22,187 (23,313元) in Lijiang City.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vancouver costs C$16 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puducherry costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $347 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (about 3 hours ago)