Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan vs Silkeborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05619 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Silkeborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 33% cheaper than in Silkeborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr55,000 in Silkeborg you would need to make just about kr36,871 (¥656,175) in Kyoto.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €54 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 26,554 (about 1 hour ago)