Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq vs Silkeborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00419 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Silkeborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 63% cheaper than in Silkeborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr56,000 in Silkeborg you would need to make just about kr20,964 (5,007,423 Dinar) in Karbala.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limoges costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Volta Redonda costs R$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (about 2 hours ago)