Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan vs Silkeborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01436 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Silkeborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 82% cheaper than in Silkeborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr50,000 in Silkeborg you would need to make just about kr9,027 (628,724 KZT) in Karaganda.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 600 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Karachi costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)