Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan vs Silkeborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01435 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Silkeborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 82% cheaper than in Silkeborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr55,000 in Silkeborg you would need to make just about kr9,906 (690,313 KZT) in Karaganda.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montreal costs C$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $29,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €1.73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £0.45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Austin, Texas costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)