Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran vs Silkeborg, Denmark
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00015 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Silkeborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 74% cheaper than in Silkeborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr53,000 in Silkeborg you would need to make just about kr13,627 (﷼ 93,249,725) in Isfahan.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨40 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 600,000 Bs.S. (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Singapore costs SGD $313 (about 2 hours ago)