Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus vs Silkeborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.368 DKK / BYN
Do you live in Silkeborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 78% cheaper than in Silkeborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr56,000 in Silkeborg you would need to make just about kr12,482 (5,272 BYN) in Homyel.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Ghent costs €49 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $36 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nottingham costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)