Cost of living in Havana, Cuba vs Silkeborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,364 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.192 DKK / CUC *
Do you live in Silkeborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 54% cheaper than in Silkeborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr52,000 in Silkeborg you would need to make just about kr23,807 (3,844 CUC) in Havana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in London costs £34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ranchi costs ₨48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Rioja costs ARS $1,080 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)