Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Silkeborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.951 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Silkeborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 57% cheaper than in Silkeborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr51,000 in Silkeborg you would need to make just about kr22,090 (23,224元) in Guangzhou.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,560 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $16 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Havana costs 3.52 CUC (about 5 hours ago)