Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria vs Silkeborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04694 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Silkeborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 77% cheaper than in Silkeborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr54,000 in Silkeborg you would need to make just about kr12,287 (261,754 Dinar) in Constantine.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 52,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gothenburg costs 795 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 3 hours ago)