Cost of living in Chiba, Japan vs Silkeborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05725 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Silkeborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 13% cheaper than in Silkeborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr51,000 in Silkeborg you would need to make just about kr44,127 (¥770,723) in Chiba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Minsk costs 100 BYN (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)