Cost of living in Changchun, China vs Silkeborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.951 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Silkeborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 66% cheaper than in Silkeborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr55,000 in Silkeborg you would need to make just about kr18,676 (19,636元) in Changchun.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nantucket costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)