Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Silkeborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00553 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Silkeborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 48% cheaper than in Silkeborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr55,000 in Silkeborg you would need to make just about kr28,759 (₩5,200,347) in Busan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago costs Php350,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Talcahuano costs CH$50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Khouribga costs 270,000 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$12,990 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Montt costs CH$8,500,000 (40 minutes ago)