Cost of living in Akola, India vs Silkeborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08372 DKK / INR
Do you live in Silkeborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 64% cheaper than in Silkeborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr49,000 in Silkeborg you would need to make just about kr17,401 (₨207,852) in Akola.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)