Cost of living in Ürümqi, China vs Siliguri, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 11.499 INR / CNY
Do you live in Siliguri? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 53% more expensive than in Siliguri (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,250 (7,327元) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Siliguri.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨375 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 185 (about 3 hours ago)