Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon vs Siliguri, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.13578 INR / XAF
Do you live in Siliguri? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 202% more expensive than in Siliguri (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,255 (1,202,379 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Siliguri.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)