Cost of living in Hengyang, China vs Siliguri, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 11.495 INR / CNY
Do you live in Siliguri? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 18% more expensive than in Siliguri (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,903 (5,037元) in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Siliguri.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $17,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dublin costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $387,000 (about 3 hours ago)