Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany vs Siliguri, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 89.097 INR / EUR
Do you live in Siliguri? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 114% more expensive than in Siliguri (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,440 (€1,273) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Siliguri.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Shanghai costs 200元 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Martin de los Andes costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$336 (about 2 hours ago)