Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Siliguri, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.800 INR / EGP
Do you live in Siliguri? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 33% more expensive than in Siliguri (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,959 (E£ 15,200) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Siliguri.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (about 4 hours ago)