Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos vs Sihanoukville, Cambodia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.42994 KHR / LAK
Do you live in Sihanoukville? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 7% cheaper than in Sihanoukville (Cambodia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,100,000 Riels in Sihanoukville you would need to make just about 11,231,403 Riels (26,123,412 ₭) in Vientiane.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 6 hours ago)