Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Shiraz, Iran
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 945 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 24400.916 IRR / BAM *
Do you live in Shiraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 22% more expensive than in Shiraz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 120,866,243 (4,953KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 98,800,000 in Shiraz.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)