Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Shenzhen, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 883 prices entered by 110 different people.
Do you live in Shenzhen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 17% more expensive than in Shenzhen (China)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €25 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Townsville costs AU$587 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bozeman, Montana costs $1.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)