Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 717 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29080 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 64% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 43,000元 in Shanghai you would need to make just about 15,513元 (53,344₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £555 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 106 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$100 (about 2 hours ago)