Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia vs Shanghai, China
|Personal Care||- 63%|
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10206 CNY / RUB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,108 prices entered by 150 different people.
Do you live in Shanghai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 45% cheaper than in Shanghai (China)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)